Monday, June 1, 2009

Is Anybody Out There?

Is anybody still reading my blog?

When I started this I thought it would be a nice way to keep people near and far abreast of what is going on in our lives. However, the lack of feedback leaves me wondering if anybody ever reads this! Maybe you folks are just shy and don't like to leave comments?

I think it hurt my feelings a little bit to post Rebecca's wonderful Young Author's project and not have a single person respond.

So here's the challenge. . . if you are reading this, leave a comment and let me know what your plans are for the summer. What are you most looking forward to? That way, I'll get some idea about whether to take the time to continue blogging and I'll know what everybody is up to this summer!

3 comments:

The Holland Family said...

Hey Kendra, I read about you! Keep it up. I've wondered myself if anyone blogs or reads anymore. My comments have decreased considerably. My feelings have been hurt some too. I guess we can't take it personal. However I decided I am going to keep blogging because I want a book. The blog books you can order are so great. I don't have time to scrapbook these days. I am still trying to finish up Mia's scrapbook.

I don't do facebook so I will continue to read everyone's blog. I hope you continue, I enjoy reading about you and yours. (even if I don't comment). Love, Nic

The Gilmore Family said...

I read your blog. I subscribe to it so I get the latest news. I must confess however that I have been busy enough with work and family that I haven't been reading all of the other blogs. :) I always read yours though. I feel the same way about my blog, but I agree with Nic; my blogging (lacking as it has been recently) is my form of scrapbooking (and I haven't been doing that much either). Keep the posts coming. I love to read them! :) AND Rebecca's Young Authors Project was AMAZING!!
LOVE,
HEATHER

Anonymous said...

Yes, I check in every once in awhile. In fact, I was just bragging about your girls to my parents the other day and was telling my sister (Gretchen) and brother-in-law (Philip)about your Florida success and adventures. Reed enjoyed Rebecca's publication when I shared it with her.

This is the first comment I have ever left on anybody's blog and may be the last so please keep writing because I do read it. Someday, I hope to take the time to catch you up on our life in Eastern Oregon.

-Cindy Middleton