Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stampin Up! Roller stamps

I'm looking for someone who is willing to give my Stampin' Up! roller stamps a good home. I have nine rollers, the handle and two ink cartridges (green and black). I rarely stamp these days and I never use the rollers. I hate to just give them to Goodwill. What if they went to someone who didn't appreciate how special they are??
So first come, first serve. Just let me know that you will take good care of them and I will mail them to you just in time for making Christmas projects! : )

3 comments:

The Holland Family said...

Kendra - Thanks for your comment about Mia, I wish you could've met her too. That is interesting about your dads sister. How many years ago was that? Interested in the details if you want to email me.

BTW - what stamp rollers do you have? If I don't already have them I might be interested. Let me know.
So good to be in touch with you. Nic

peer pressure made me do it said...

Hey there, fellow scrapbooker. I am interested in your rollers. I don't have any so let me know. Is that Nic Holland. Tell her hi!!

Kendra said...

How about Nic can have any she soesn't already have and I will send the rest with the handle and ink cartidges to Carolee?

Here's what I have:
Stampin' Around:
Flower Fun
Harvest
Autumn Breeze
Christmas Time
Lovely Ladybugs
Pine Bough
Halloween
Blossoms & Bugs
Heart Blocks