Monday, December 29, 2008

Yep. Still Sick

Yes, we are all still sick, but not quite so bad. Becca made it out of her house and onto the couch today. She watched about 12 hours of cartoons, so her brain is probably dead, but she is feeling better. I, however, stayed in bed most of the day. Mostly because I can't stand listening to more than about an hour of cartoons. So I plugged my laptop in next to my bed and camped out there for the day. I watched a couple of movies on Netflix (The Buccaneers mini series was great!) and redesigned my blog (as you can see) and caught up with friends on Facebook. I really never got the whole concept of Facebook until I tried it, and now I'm hopelessly hooked.

Kenzie spent her day playing with her IPOD Touch, entertaining the dog and drawing. tough life, huh? Hopefully tomorrow brings the return of our health and we can at least get out of the house for awhile!

1 comments:

Deaner said...

Wow, I thought it was bad that I had to shovel the roof. I would trade shoveling the roof any day for being that sick. We have just under 3 feet of snow in the "Great White North", with more on the way. It is really beautiful, but had drifted in spots on our roof and was getting dangerous. How is Mike not sick? He will be sick when you are all better, and want some TLC. Hope you get better soon, and thank god email isn't contagious.
Love,
Deaner