Friday, January 16, 2009

Getting to Know You 2009

1. What is your occupation right now ?
Teacher

2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm not wearing socks. I live in Florida. Who needs socks?

3. What are you listening to right now?
Kenzie is being obnoxiously loud while playing with the dog.

4.What was the last thing you ate?
Fuji Chicken Salad from Panera

5.Can you drive a stick shift?
Of course. My first car (Smurfmobile) was a stick shift.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Mike. He asked if he should pick up dinner on the way home, hence the Panera salad.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Very much so.

8.How old are you today? 35

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
College basketball, but I prefer to watch sports in person

10. What is your favorite drink?
Pepsi, on ice or fresh-squeezed lemonade

11. Have you ever dyed your hair
Noooooooo. Never (Okay. that's a lie)

12. Favorite food?
I don't have time to list all my favorites.

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Sex in the City, I think.

14. Favorite day of the year?
I have 52 (Saturday)

15. How do you vent anger?
I tend to lecture and when I'm really mad I clean.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Baby Beans

17. What is your favorite season?
Fall, love crunching around in the fallen leaves

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries, no question.

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
If they find the time, but it won't hurt my feelings if nobody responds.

20.Who is the most likely to respond?
Hmmm... Maybe Carolee?

21. Who is least likely to respond?
Anyone who doesn't waste as much time as I do online. : )

22. Living arrangements?
Three bedroom, two-bath, two car garage house with a fenced yard.

23. When was the last time you cried?
Last Wednesday (1/7) at the doctor's office. My neck was killing me and I was so frustrated that I had to wait so long.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
On the left, drawers of craft supplies; at the back, extra pillows and blankets and my wedding dress (boxed up); to the right shoe cubbies.

25 . Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
N/A I 'm not sending this, so I'm not sure that applies to me.

26. What did you do last night ?
Took a nap after work, then meant to grade papers but ended up watching Grey's Anatomy instead.

27.What are you most afraid about?
I don't really worry about that kind of thing.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese burgers -real cheese, not American- and Bacon, of course!

29. Favorite dog breed?
short-haired, goofy dogs, but I'm partial to black and white dogs

30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday, I guess.

31. How many states have you lived in?
Four (Washington, Utah, then Washington, then Utah, then Washington, then Texas and now Florida)

32. Diamonds or pearls?
Why choose? Both.

33.Favorite flower?
If somebody gives me flowers I'm not gonna be picky about what type!
But I love the way Lilacs smell and I'm partial to lilies and wildflowers.

0 comments: